Tuesday, January 20, 2015

****** Delay in Content and Content Announcement ******

With work and life in general there are never guarantees that one will be able to do all the things one wants to do. If some haven't noticed there has been some gaps in my content. Yes, some of it was due to Blogger fucking up but some was just me choosing sleep over content. By working on YouTube or Blogger stuff I stay awake later than I should. Whether it be editing videos/pictures or publishing everything. I could say part of me should find better time management but sometimes the best time is getting your body rest.

I just want to make sure I never quit with YouTube or Blogger. I enjoy doing it and so to try helping with time management I'm going to put YouTube on a schedule. My first attempt at this is going to be new videos every Wednesday and Friday. At this time I haven't decided if I want to do certain content on certain days or what. I just know that this way I will have at least 2 videos rolling out every week that I can work to get done through the weekend/week. I will also teach me to work with scheduling my content instead of posting as I complete them.

Thanks for the read nubs!

With love,
Nubby

No comments:

Post a Comment