Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Change in Attitude

I've come to realization that for a while now I have been different. I mean my attitude has become different. Mostly some sort of underlying change that came from cancer. I was made aware of it this past weekend and it hurt friends of mine, whom I consider family. I know personally I don't fret a lot of things because of the huge issues I have hanging over me. But that doesn't mean that other people's issues are any less for them just because of what I've been through or still going through. I channeled my fortitude in the wrong way and for that I'm sorry to those it affected. You know who you are and I know you will see this. Thank you for making me aware and I promise things will be different.

I want to continue to be the person that people can go to because of my attitude. I don't want my attitude to be the reason people don't come to me. This stressful month will end on high notes I feel and from there everything should start getting better. I will be getting back into my habits of consciously focusing on positive energy and the things we want in life. I hope that my dearest and closest friends will still be there for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment