Monday, December 22, 2014

30 Days of WoW - Day 3 - New 90 WoD Walkthrough


The biggest part of my 30 Days of WoW content project is the video section. I want to create a video series that starts off where bought 90s do. I realized that not everyone has played WoW for 10 years and us veteran friends sometimes aren't available to help. So hopefully by adding some tips and tricks along the way new players can more easily mold into the game. I mean seriously the amount of information that is thrown at you if you are completely new to this is out of this world.

For best viewing pleasure it might be best to watch this directly on my YouTube channel. But please leave comments on here or on YouTube of what should be added, some tips you may have learned or just give me some critique. I want to use this series to practice my content making so improving as I go along is a MAJOR goal. Hope you guys help mold me into a better Blogger and YouTuber over the course of this series.

With love, Nubby

No comments:

Post a Comment