Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cancer Update Post - The Final Verdict For Now

So yesterday I finished up the last of my scans before I meet with my doctor. I've gone through PET/CT scans as well as another MRI. Later today I should see the results of these and hear my doctors opinion on the current state of the cancer within my body. Or hopefully lack there of...

Unfortunately I've actually been a nervous wreck all weekend and yesterday. I haven't really slept much because I just want the answer so I can move forward. To get started on the next part of my journey so whether it's good news or bad I need to keep my head high. With the reactions I've had to the chemo and radiation the results have to be good so far. I just hope what we've done to this point is enough because if it isn't enough then will it ever be? I'd say one of the worst things about this situation is the part where it's all just a giant dice roll. There are no guarantees in any part of this which makes it exhausting to stay positive sometimes. However, I think I've done a fairly fine job at keeping the good vibes for me and people I surround myself with.

I've spent the past year fighting this and nothing would make me happier than to get the Christmas preset that they are fairly certain my fight might be done. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER and allows me to bring in the New Year with a bang. Start the process of getting back to my old self again. Starting my daily workouts again and building my strength up again. Start my YouTube journey in full once again at last. Also slowly integrate myself back into martial arts which helps me greatly physically but also mentally. I can say that the mentality instilled in me from my martial arts instructor has helped me through this along with my friends.

No matter the results I have to keep on the grind. Be the warrior that I know I can be and have been trying to be.

With love,
Nubby

No comments:

Post a Comment